Saturday, November 8, 2008

Morning Dew


I didn't realize I would need my camera on this day. I just happened to have it with me. But then again, if you have a passion for taking photos, you should always have your camera handy. This photo was taken at 8:30 on a Saturday morning in Dallas, Georgia. I thought these flowers were absolutely beautiful.

If you'd like to purchase a copy of this photo, I use the services of Snapfish for printing. The price for the shots are as follows:

4 X 6 - $5.00
5 X 7 - $7.00
8 X 10 - $10.00
11 X 14 - $15.00
12 X 18 - $25.00
16 X 20 - $35.00
20 X 30 - $45.00

I will have the prints shipped directly to you. You can either pay with check(must clear first), cash or PayPal. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your beautiful pictures! I'm looking forward to seeing what you have up next and will be purchasing some soon. Do you have any other flower pictures? What is your favorite thing to take pictures of?